CTM is looking for Leisure Travel Consultants to work onsite in the Laguna Hills area or in our Montrose office. The successful candidate must be able to sell to a diverse clientele and be familiar with a variety of destinations. Must be team oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Complete travel arrangements for clients including air, car, hotel reservations, cruises, vacations, tours and other experiences.
- Respond to client inquiries and concerns with a sense of urgency
- Independently review client reservations for accuracy and quality; proactively correct errors
- Assures client is aware of all necessary travel documents and all requirements for countries to be visited
- Maintain ownership of each client record until departure to ensure all details are completed to the client's satisfaction
- Research and provides solutions to any travel-related problem clients may experience
- Maintain awareness of all airline rules and regulations, tariffs, and fare requirements and accurately applies this knowledge to all travel arrangements
- Must have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with demanding clientele
- Conduct all business in line with standard procedures
- Take 100% ownership of duties and ensure that client expectations are exceeded
- Perform additional duties/projects as requested
- Must be comfortable performing exchanges and refunds
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years handling leisure related travel.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle multiple customers simultaneously
- Must have a track record of proven success in retail travel sales
- Must be familiar with current travel trends, challenges, and destinations
- Sabre or Apollo GDS required
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.