Bring your passion and energy to our growing team. We’re hiring!
Travel Agent (Remote)
Full time, US
As part of the Travel Consultant Team, you will be the primary point of contact for the customer and provide active travel consultation towards the business customers, including travel details and up-selling of related product. This position performs at an expert/senior level and demonstrates an extensive understanding and applicability of all areas in the travel industry.
As a Travel Agent, you will
- Search and confirm travel reservations for the customer
- Strong understanding of a client travel policy and can consistently provide consultation to the customer
- Fulfill all requests regarding necessary regulations (DOT, TSA, passports, visas, etc.)
- Provide the client with the required industry information, such as low fares, exchange costs, and penalties
- Seek opportunities to review operational processes and commercial relationships with client to provide suggestions for improvement
- Maintain, actively communicate, and seek expansion of current knowledge of the state of the various travel industries supported
- You have travel agent experience
- Relevant skills on GDS Sabre
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Solid working knowledge of the travel industry, policies, procedures, and processes
We’re a market leader in travel management We help people and companies travel smart and achieve more, and our clients include some of the world’s best-known and most innovative business and consumer brands. We operate in more than 100 countries, and the majority of our 10,000+ people work virtually (because a 10-second commute usually makes awesome sense). We’re committed to sustainability and to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves. Learn more about BCD Travel.
Your life at BCD
Working at BCD means connecting, collaborating and celebrating. You’ll be part of a virtual, dynamic and flexible work environment that fosters a good work-life balance so you can focus on what makes you happy. But don’t just take our word for it! Hear why people join BCD and more about the great perks of Life at BCD.
You’ll be offered
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home or remote opportunities
- Opportunities to grow your skillset and career
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- A compensation package that feels fair to you, including mental, physical, and financial wellbeing tools
- Travel industry professional perks and discounts
- An inclusive work environment where diversity is celebrated
Ready to join the journey? Apply now!
We’re dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about a role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.