Do you enjoy working in a team environment where every day is something new and exciting? We are looking for a Senior Travel Consultant who will establish concrete relationships and will deliver excellent customer service. Apply today and come fly with us to success.
Elite24 Senior Travel Consultant
Full-Time, (home) based in the US
We’re BCD Travel, one of the world’s leading corporate travel management companies with offices around the globe. We help our clients travel smart and achieve more. People join our company because we provide a dynamic work environment, where no two days are the same. And our people stay with us because we care about their work-life balance. But don’t just take our word for it we've been voted top place to work and recognized by Investors In People, Flexjobs and Forbes.
In this role, you will be responsible for accurately and efficiently handling incoming requests via multiple channels (i.e. phone, email, etc.). You will be working independently on requests and take the initiative to help other team members and management as requested.
A snapshot of this opportunity
- Expertly use the appropriate BCD Travel tools and systems to complete requests
- Search and confirm travel reservations for the customer
- Strong understanding of a client travel policy and can appropriately guide and consistently provide consultation to the customer
- Provide travel offers and general travel advice to travelers
- Respond to requests accurately and completely
- Excellent knowledge and application of travel supplier rules
- Provide the client with the required industry information, such as low fares, exchange costs and penalties
- Fulfill all requests regarding necessary regulations (DOT, TSA, passports, visas, etc.)
- Actively support other team members within and across teams
How You Can Set Yourself Apart
- Relevant experience in the corporate travel management industry
- Advanced skills on travel industry systems GDS Apollo, Sabre
- Solid working knowledge of the travel industry, policies, procedures, and processes
- Experience booking international and domestic corporate travel
- Demonstrated VIP Background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent professional customer service and problem resolution skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Availability to work days, nights, weekends, and Holidays shifts
What We Offer You
At BCD Travel, we work with highly motivated and passionate people. We value open communication, collaboration, and a flexible work-life balance. We offer unique, often global, experiences that empower you to develop and grow within the organization. Sustainability and helping others are also high on our list. We make a difference through charitable activities in our communities across the globe.
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with a global client retention rate of 98%, the highest in the industry. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
Create your profile and upload your resume/cover letter via our website. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions via email@example.com. Note send your application via the website only.
Stay Informed About New Career Opportunities At BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button in our careers center to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. On the left-hand side of the screen, you can select filters to see updates on all vacancies that match your interest.
- Note We’ll give preference to internal and/or furloughed employees.