Who We Are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Corporate Travel Agent at BairesDev
We are looking for a Corporate Travel Agent to join our Business Administration team. You will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of inbound and outbound travel planning for employees and clients, visa cases, and expatriate and relocation management.
What You Will Do
- Research, arrange, and coordinate travel, transportation, lodging, medical insurance, meals, car rental, and other ancillary needs according to requirements and budget to ensure safe and efficient travel operations.
- Provide first-level support to managers on Global Mobility travel policies, processes, and operations.
- Maintain knowledge of travel methods and requirements, as well as government rules and regulations in various destinations, such as passport and visa laws and tariffs.
- Lead the execution of the visa strategy.
- Conduct research, negotiate, and manage corporate agreements with tour operators, airlines, lodging (hotels and housing), transportation companies, and insurance companies.
- Prepare cost projections and submit/reconcile expense reports.
- Conduct a review of existing mobility policies, local regulations, and market best practices, develop recommendations for improvements; and manage overall policy administration.
- Serve as a general resource and point of contact for travel-related issues; assist employees with travel-related questions or concerns.
Here’s What We Are Looking For
- A bachelor's or master's degree in tourism, business administration, industrial engineering, or international relations.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar travel-related position.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Office, Excel).
- Advanced level of English.
- Previous work experience in a similar position in a software development outsourcing company.
- Knowledge and experience of Argentine and US immigration laws.
- Intermediate or advanced command of the Portuguese and/or Spanish languages.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!