Job ID: 2022-4878
# of Openings: 1
Category: Flight Operations
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
Arrange transportation and hotel accommodations for corporate travel and potential candidates.
- Arrange air transportation and ground transportation for crewmembers and designated department in addition, monitor individual queues.
- Ensure usage of lowest airfare by comparing contracted and published commercial rates.
- Verify the possible use of Atlas/Polar aircraft to or alternate transportation for crews to/from their starting and ending points.
- Verify accuracy of travel arrangements, correct usage of contracted rates, and max edits.
- Queues the record Travel Management Company, ensure proper ticketing procedures for timely delivery to the crewmember.
- Run reports, input data in HOTAC for hotel bookings as well as coordinate with hotels on new bookings, adjustment and cancellations.
- Research alternate acceptable properties, making booking, change pattern to reflect new hotel and advise crewmembers as situations arise.
- Make arrangements via the internet, SABRE or with an airline directly according to airline procedures when able to make use of free or reduce rate tickets.
- Able to work in a high call volume environment.
- Draw logical conclusions and act quickly to resolve problems while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Understand and abide by all rules relating to legal rest periods for crewmembers as stated in the Collective Bargaining Agreement, FCPM and other relative contracts.
- Maintain various databases including internet bookings, ground transportation and authorization logs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as work in a team environment.
- At least one-year customer service experience.
- Reservations experience - airline, hotel or travel agency experience a plus.
- Experience in Global Distribution Systems (AMEDIUS/APPOLLO/SABRE) is a plus
- International ticket booking experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work under stress and prioritize workload while handling multiple tasks.
- Must have an understanding of airline contracts.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with 24-hour operations environment.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement