Aspire Lifestyles is a global leader and concierge industry pioneer with nearly 30 years of experience designing and managing high performance concierge programs and customer loyalty solutions.
At Aspire Lifestyles we pride ourselves on delivering extraordinary moments that our customers will talk about for years to come. If you are looking for a job where a passion for innovation, a culture of teamwork, and opportunities for growth are valued and rewarded? You’ve come to the right place. Here at Aspire Lifestyles we promote within, we value a work-life-balance and have a management team that is open to new ideas.
Aspire Lifestyles Americas - Travel Concierge Opportunity
Aspire Lifestyles Americas, Inc. is looking for hourly full time talent with a passion for delivering flawless, personalized customer service to upper class clientele. Sharing in a passion for global travel and leveraging that passion to bring enthusiasm, professionalism and experience in travel services to the team!
The individual selected for this role will be responsible for fulfilling travel specific requests for very high profile client program, via phone, email and/or chat. The individual selected for this position will need to be able to handle complex itineraries for local, domestic and international travel and must be experienced in booking travel either through utilization of GDS or other travel related systems.
Your goal = creating extraordinary experiences…every time.
White Glove Service - Extraordinary Every Time
• A passion for guest service and interacting with highly affluent clientele in a calm, engaged and professional manner is a critical skill to have to be successful in this position.
• A deep passion for global travel and personal travel experience with strong understanding of cultural dynamic both domestic and foreign will serve as a key skill to have in the Travel Concierge toolkit.
•Confidence & previous experience in ability to independently fulfill high profile client requests and resolve complex situations is essential to this role.
• Communication in a polished, educated and positive manner will ensure strong client relationships are formed and then remain in place based on earned trust and results.
• Our card members depend on us 24/7 – 365 days a year to provide white glove customer service so availability to work a flexible schedule will set you apart from others. We are currently looking for talent to be available for variable schedules including afternoons, evenings and one weekend day as required. This is a full-time opportunity - benefits eligible.
• Delivery on time of what you promise is the foundation of the position. You own the opportunity to meet expectations by meeting deadlines and surprise and delight by going the extra mile.
If you are someone that easily adapts to change, maintains a positive attitude, and strives to deliver extraordinary experiences…every time, then we want to connect with you today!
The best suited candidate for this position will meet the following criteria:
• Experience & passion working for companies that have a high standard for guest/customer service in a high guest contact position.
• Experience & passion with both local and international travel.
• Experience & passion in guest services, including resolving guest matters and adding surprise & delight follow up.
• Experience working directly with highly affluent customers specifically in the service/hospitality industry such as; dining, shopping, hotels, and tours in key destinations.
• Experience in voice-to-voice customer service; demonstrating premium communication manners and skills (written & oral)
• Preferred proven experience with non-proprietary GDS systems (SABRE Preferred)
• Some college preferred, minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
• Confidence in ability to pass comprehensive background test (including fingerprint screening), drug screening and position specific preliminary assessments.
WORK FROM HOME
• Must procure, set up and maintain high speed internet access and a separate dedicated basic landline for work only purposes.
• Must provide a private at-home office space, with a lockable door, free of distraction.
• Must have ZOOM installed to complete virtual interviews
Here is what makes Aspire Lifestyles extraordinary.
2 FULL DAYS IN A ROW OFF EVERY WEEK
Aspire Lifestyles provides a schedule that allows you to have 2 days off in a row!
Start accruing from your hire date and take the time you need to refresh yourself, so that you can create Extraordinary Experiences for our customers Every Time.
BENEFITS, BENEFITS, BENEFITS
Adding to our robust health & welfare benefits is our company 401K plan – 50% match up to your first 6% individual contributions. Time off including paid worked holidays and MORE.
Experience Aspire Lifestyles and be Extraordinary Every Time!
Equal Employer Opportunity
Aspire Lifestyles Americas, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.