Office Travel Coordinator
This position is responsible for coordinating travel for all AMT employees and associates, along with planning, managing, and evaluating the organization’s appearance at domestic and international trade shows.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This list is not comprehensive but meant to represent the most common or important duties of the position. Other duties are required and/or assigned.
• Extensive interaction with sales representatives regarding travel scheduling needs
• Book airfare, hotel and auto rental for AMT employees and associates
• Maintain a travel schedule for each employee and associates
• Extensively research various providers to obtain optimal pricing and to assist in the setup of corporate accounts
• Update sales information in AX Dynamics
• Plans and tracks all processes for all trade shows from A to Z
• Assist in selecting which meeting/ trade shows the organization will attend and coordinating the logistics of each trade show
• Works with the Marketing, Sales, and Accounting staff to ensure successful trade show/event operations
• Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma and equivalent experience.
- Positive/can do attitude, ability to influence, tenacity, strong problem-solving skills, work with a sense of purpose and energy.
- Strong experience with analytical skills, proficient in MS EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to manage several concurrent tradeshows/events
- Experience in sales lifecycle management.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM.
- Experience managing accounts.
- Experience with medical device export regulations.
- Experience complying with trade show terms and conditions
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Maintains a valid Driver’s License.
Essential Job Functions: Critical features of this job are described below. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Mental: Must be able to effectively communicate with others; complete and understand complex analysis of numbers; read, analyze and interpret written materials; develop team to meet and exceed company standards; ensure compliance with company policies; respond appropriately to feedback to make improvements; maintain positive working relationships; troubleshoot and solve problems.
Physical: Must be able to hear and verbally communicate for hours at a time, use computer equipment. Moderate noise level and limited exposure to physical risk.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: Knowledge of modern business communication, office procedures and methods. Skill to use a personal computer and various software packages such as Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to establish priorities, work independently with minimal supervision, and facilitate teamwork.
Equipment Used: telephones, computer, other office equipment as needed.
Special/ Additional Requirements: Persons in this position may be required to pass a drug, alcohol, and/or criminal background check.
AMT is an equal opportunity employer