ALTOUR is currently seeking a full-time expert travel agent to support our VIP management team. The agent will be responsible for facilitating professional, accurate, cost-effective travel arrangements for the client within their guidelines and standards of excellence for customer service. This position requires an individual with an exception commitment to detail and speed of service.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 12pm-9pm EST
- This position can work from home in most states, however, this position cannot be completed in the state of Colorado.***
- Complete travel arrangements (air, hotel, car rental) at the lowest possible price within corporate travel guidelines
- Call backs handled within a 1-hour window; emails addressed within a 2-hour window
- Access queues at the beginning and end of each day
- Process ticketing for reservations submitted via online reservations tool (Concur)
- Execute responsibilities within company guidelines for customer service, documentation of PNRs and profiles, ticketing, invoicing, and accuracy
- Assures client is fully aware of all necessary travel documents and health requirements for countries to be visited
- Maintain total ownership of each record until departure to ensure all details are addressed to the client's satisfaction
- Handle re-routing and exchange processes as necessary
- Stays abreast of technology and industry knowledge, especially with intranet tools provided by Altour. Stays fully informed on all airline rules and regulations, tariffs, and fare requirements and accurately applies this knowledge to all travel arrangements
- 5+ years Sabre GDS experience with no large gaps in time away from Sabre utilization
- Proficiency in a native Sabre environment is a requirement
- Competency with all ticketing processes including exchanges
- Proficient with International Itineraries and rate structures
- Knowledge of online booking tools preferred
- Professional verbal and written communication skill
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality are required
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/ or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
- Repetitive motion, substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/ or fingers.
- Typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers.
- Must be able to comprehend instructions, interpret documents, and apply abstract principles to a wide range of complex tasks.
- Ability to understand the meanings of words and effectively respond, analyze information and write reports, comprehend complex issues, and communicate effectively to diverse groups.
- Job requires employee to perform basic arithmetic accurately and compute rates and percentages.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing) as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Internova Travel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.