Corporate Travel Consultant
How we do it
Adelman Travel, a BCD company, is a leading global travel management company headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, USA. Adelman Travel Management is unique in the industry as a provider of outsourced travel management services for companies of all sizes, providing both high-touch and high-tech services and solutions. We deliver the broadest array of customized reservation and ticketing services, best-in-class technology, digital booking and reporting solutions and bottom line savings. With over 30 years in the business, our future could not look brighter. We're moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies to bring greater value to our business customers. Our customers’ success expands our success, so we put heart and soul into helping them achieve results that exceed all expectations.
The Adelman Culture
At Adelman Travel we believe in thinking and doing things differently. Our focus is to make our clients incredibly successful. We do this by providing our clients with outstanding service, insight and technology, allowing them to devote 100% of their attention to their core business. We are never satisfied until every customer is a Fan!
If you share in this same passion and commitment to greatness and would like to join a team of fully engaged, energized, talented and fun people, we’d love to hear from you.
Experience an exciting, fast-paced career all from your home. Adelman Travel is searching for an enthusiastic and engaging individual to join our collaborative team environment. Our corporate travel consultants use cutting-edge technology to plan and promote travel arrangements for our clients, while providing first class customer service. We offer varying work schedules, and are looking for flexible individuals to join our growing team!
How you’ll “move the needle”
- Leverage omnichannel methods to book travel plans for a variety of clientele in accordance to their travel policy.
- Review all travel arrangements with the client and take a consultative approach in offering available alternatives. Thoroughly document all relevant information.
- Make customer problems our opportunities. Go above and beyond and treat everyone like a VIP.
- Utilize industry-leading reservation and ticketing technologies to optimize travel costs and timing.
- Convey expert-level international travel requirements to travelers.
Ideal experience and talent
- Three plus years experience as a professional corporate travel consultant.
- Proven proficiency in any GDS system, SABRE preferred
- Strong ability to effectively utilize omnichannel technologies.
- Aptitude to learn and adapt to new and ever-changing industry products and technology.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen to and understand customer needs to create exceptional experiences.
- Robust interpersonal skills with the ability to get along with a wide variety of personalities.
- Familiarity with online booking tools such as Concur, GetThere or Deem.
- Effective organizational and time management skills, with a focus on attention to detail.