Host Agency Details
- 2015 Sales:
- $100 million+
- Host Type:
- Host Only
- Beginner Agents, Experienced Agents
- Members Of:
- ARC, ASTA, CLIA, IATA, NACTA, OSSN, PATH
- # of Contractors:
- Amadeus, Sabre
About Uniglobe Travel Center
Uniglobe Travel Center (UTC) has been hosting agents since 1996. UTC offers 3 programs accommodating those new to the industry, agents who have been booking travel for several years and industry veterans. The wide array of tools and resources provided in all programs give agents the ability to operate their travel business on a small or large scale. Phenomenal support, strong supplier relationships and a family environment are the key elements to Uniglobe’s success. Program Details:
- UTC’s Mentor U Program is for those who are new to the industry. 6 months of one-on-one and group mentoring gives future travel agents virtual on the job experience. All of Uniglobe’s tools and resources are included. Commission is 70% to start and increases as your sales increase. Commission adjusts to 80% at $50K in annual sales and then to 90% at 100K in annual sales.
- UTC’s Premier Program is for agents who have been booking travel for over a year and are looking to take their tour and cruise business to the next level. Commission starts at 80% with opportunity to move to 90% based on productivity.
- The Pro Program is for experienced, GDS agents. Select your choice of Sabre, Apollo or Amadeus. Agents enrolled in the Pro program receive100% commission, have opportunities to earn airline commission and benefit from great support.
There is a one-time enrollment and monthly fee for each program. Program details and transparent pricing are available by clicking on links above or visit www.uniglobetravelcenter.com. UTC welcomes your calls at 800-863-1606 if you’d like to discuss the programs in more detail.