Host Agency Details
- 2015 Sales:
- $100 million+
- Host Type:
- Hybrid (Host & Travel Agency)
- Beginner Agents, Experienced Agents
- Members Of:
- ARC, ASTA, BBB, CLIA, IATA, NACTA, OSSN, PATH
- # of Contractors:
About Montrose Travel
Established as a small storefront travel agency in 1956, Leora and Joe McClure, Sr. bought Montrose Travel in 1972 as their retirement career. They raised their children, Andi and Joe, Jr., in the industry, exposing them to many jobs ranging from working in the brochure room to becoming front line agents and account executives.
In 1990, Andi, Joe and Joe’s wife Julie purchased Montrose Travel from their parents. Together the trio grew Montrose Travel even throughout multiple recessions, turning their parents’ small-town agency to a $300 million company by 2015. In 2016, we became part of the Corporate Travel Management (CTM) family, significantly increasing our buying power and clout in the travel industry. Today, we remain 100% debt-free and proudly family-operated.
We offer four program levels depending on a person’s experience, including:
- Core business development/sales support team to provide personalized mentoring and support
- Up to 90% commission
- Award-winning live training program
- Our industry leading Private Labeled Consumer Website with online booking and customizable features
- Agent Connex back-office portal
- Errors & Omissions insurance
- Client Connex powered by ClientBase e-marketing tool
- Direct deposit
- Access to leisure, corporate and group products/programs as well as significant airline contracts
- One low annual fee with no required monthly fees – no nickel-and-diming
Our company culture is devoted to a deeply supportive, family-focused environment. As both a host and retail travel agency, we have 6 in-house divisions to provide expert support. We can even provide back-up for you if you’re out sick, on vacation, or handling a large account.
Each program and service we create is designed chiefly on the feedback we receive from our agents. This allows us to provide a truly unique, progressive hosting program for agents of all experience levels. We are wholly committed to developing personal relationships with our agents, and many have been with us for over 25 years.
Join the Montrose Travel Family
With zero debt on our balance sheet, Montrose Travel remains one of the healthiest and most respected travel companies in the country today. We are reputable, financially stable and in it for the long haul. Whether you’re brand new or an experienced agent, we welcome any passionate, serious travel entrepreneur to join our family and partake in our shared success.
Meet the Team
|Andi Mysza - President – MTravel Hosting Services||Joe McClure - President of Montrose Travel||Julie McClure - CFO of Montrose Travel|