|When:||Back to Calendar May 14, 2012 – May 16, 2012 (all-day)||Where:||The Venetian
3355 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas,NV 89109
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
Attend OSSN’s Home Based Travel Agent Forum 2012 in Las Vegas, NV on May 14-16.
As a unique vehicle designed to help you drive your home-based travel business, our show and conference has been designed with you specifically in mind. Over the course of three days, we will offer you certified training courses, continuing education classes, timely panel discussions and informative seminars. As we convene the best and the brightest under one roof in Las Vegas at the Venetian, you’ll be given the opportunity to sharpen your selling skills, broaden your marketing capabilities, enhance your profitability, and expand your self-confidence and knowledge to operate effectively and efficiently in a highly-competitive market.
In addition to the conference program, you’ll have the opportunity to network with hundreds of sellers of travel, at the tradeshow. These are the same people you talk with on the phone or contact via email on a regular basis. The Home Based Travel Agent Forum 2012 will also give you a personal networking opportunity with exhibitors from around the country and around the world who are eager to meet you. For expanded insights into how to navigate this website, here are some helpful links:
- For a full event schedule including seminar/panel descriptions and trade-show hours, click here.
- We’ve negotiated a terrific hotel rate at the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, click here for hotel registration information.
- There are plenty of options to get to Las Vegas; air, land and rail. Click here for in-depth travel information.
- Visit our prize page regularly to see some of the great gifts being offered at the show.
- Expand your list of industry contacts while networking on the trade-show floor. Have a peek at who’s exhibiting.
Did we get something wrong? Edit this event listing.